Monday, February 18, 2013

2013 Cardmaking Goals

Despite what the blog may not show, I have been busy crafting this year. And for 2013 I have a big goal:  to make at least 600 cards to donate or send to friends and family.  So at least once a week I will be on here posting that week's progress.  Here are my current numbers:

January
Week 1: 10
Week 2: 11
Week 3: 12
Week 4: 5
Week 5: 17

Total for January: 55

February
Week 1: 5
Week 2: 16

Yay!  So far so good.  And with the Operation Write Home President's Day Weekend VCMP, my numbers for week 3 are off to a good start as well.  Today I have made 5 cards so far, then had to get up to stretch my legs.  :)  Bending over my work surface for long periods of time can be rough.  More to come soon.  For now I am going to get the completed challenge cards posted.  Happy crafting!


No comments: