Sunday, February 24, 2013

Goal Tracking

Well the past two weeks have been super busy card making wise.  Here are my current totals.

January
Week 1: 10
Week 2: 11
Week 3: 12
Week 4: 5
Week 5: 17

Total for January: 55

February
Week 1: 5
Week 2: 16

Week 3: 18
Week 4: 21 so far

Total for February so far: 60


We will see how many I make today before I call this week closed.  The virtual card making party really boost my numbers last weekend and it was a load of fun.  :)  


This is what arrive Friday, so I will now have more than enough envelopes for all the cards I will be mailing out this coming week:


Then on Thursday evening I completely ran out of glue.  We had bought refills for my glue runner earlier in the week, but when we brought it in, it was not in the bag.  My husband and I searched the car, the living room, and my room with no luck.  So Friday night it was time for a glue run.  I spent the rest of Thursday night piecing cards together using the left over pieces from the Black Currant stack plus a couple more sheets.  

The goal was to make as many cards as possible using those sheets before moving on to another project.  Fifteen cards later, I say enough is enough.  The foiled scraps will be saved for another day. :)

No comments: