Hello again blog world! Despite its appearance otherwise, I have been crafting this year. lol. Although I did get a little burned out back in 2011 with hundreds of Christmas cards. In January my husband suggested that I go ahead and start on next year's, but I told him I had to wait a few months before looking at Christmas related items again. :)
Most recently I finished 50 Batman themed baby shower invitations for my brother and sister-in-law. They turned out well and hopefully I can get a picture posted soon. My husband designed this particular design. We created three examples for them to choose from and they loved his the best. It does help that my nephew's room will be done in superheroes and so will his shower. :)
Right now I am in the middle of a craft room makeover. It's all getting sorted through and reorganized with the extra being sold off at an upcoming garage sale. I am so excited because it is almost done. So maybe tomorrow after my amazing yoga class, I can sit down and create again. By the end of the month, I hope to take part in at least one card related challenge. :) Boy, have I missed those. They are so inspiring and I just love seeing the results of everyone's creativity.
No comments:
Post a Comment