Was reading through a crafting blog post and saw mention of 1000 sheets of paper. So out of curiosity, I clicked on it to check it out. At A Thousand Sheets of Paper's blog, she is celebrating reaching the milestone of using 1000 sheets of crafting paper in a roughly a years time. And she has done it twice. Wow, that is a lot of paper and made me think about how much I use in year; heck, how much do I actually use and cut into in just a month? With as many cards as I have been making for the past two months, that idea just boggles the mind. And personally I would have to keep a daily tally written down somewhere taped down, because I have trouble with misplacing things. That would be rough to have to start all over would it not? lol Maybe I'll start small and consider counting how many rhinestones and epoxy stickers I use in a month. lol.
Anyway, this lovely and very crafty lady is giving away 1000 sheets to celebrate her huge accomplishment. I would definitely celebrate such a huge milestone too.

1 comment:
Wow, that is crazy. I nearly laughed myself out of my chair with your "have to start over counting" comment. That would be horrific. I agree, baby steps are appropriate...I think I'll start with glue adhesive rolls. :)
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving the nicest comment on my doodles. I'm glad you liked them.
Hope you have a great week.
Lisa xx
Post a Comment