Thursday, September 1, 2011

Crafty update

Happy September everyone!  Despite the lack of images and posts here for July & August, I have been far from idle crafting wise.  My last post was about my first Christmas card to donate, and this one is 70 cards later.  Lol  Plus another dozen or so were made to send family as well as making a few shower prizes for my sister Kim's wedding shower.  I am not sure I have ever been more productive!  Well, except for posting pictures and updates. Soon there will be some pictures of all these lovely creations as well as some of my wonderful husband Jason helping me prepare my first batch of cards to send to OWH.

By the way,  I have another box of those to take over to have shipped out.  They are having a month long birthday celebration with daily challenges that I am so excited about.  It will give me something fun to as I count down the days until October 1st.  My husband Jason is also helping me set up a small card making party for OWH this month.  We are both looking forward to it even if it is only a couple of people who show up. Once we have the date confirmed at our location, it will be posted on their calender.  And on that note, time to go work on card kits.  Happy crafting.

No comments: