A gallery of whimsy and color artistry. Letting the inner artist sparkle, shine, & create!
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Stampfairy Challenge
It's time for a frog party! For Stampfairy's It's My Party challenge to use balloons, I once again broke out an adorable frog who is ready to celebrate. It turned out to be such a cheerful card.
4 comments:
*thehe* This card really made me smile. I love how the frog seems to jump right into your arms to give you a big birthday hug.
Thanks for playing with us at StampFairy Challenge this week.
Hugs, Gerda
Ha Haa great fun party card, Thanks for joining us at Stamp Fairy this week, :0) Samantha x
So you know I love this right? Hehe very very cute! Great job!! Xoxo
Adorable, fun card!
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks also, for visiting my blog and leaving me some love. Appreciated. xoxox
Post a Comment