Sunday, June 5, 2011

Stampfairy Sketch Challenge

It was starting to look like this was going to be one of those craftless weeks as life keep me too busy else where to be creative.  But thankfully we chose to stay in this weekend, so a few cards have been made and more are scheduled for tonight.  Hopefully, I will be able to send out bundles of cards to be donated by the end of this month.  This week's StampFairy challenge was such an interesting sketch, that I was determined to figure out how to use it.  All the beautiful inspiration pieces by the design team were a big help in showing several ways to do the circles.  Here is my "Sending Smiles" card.  Hope he makes you smile too!  The image is a generous StampFairy freebie.

3 comments:

Jackie Randolph said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! Oh this is just too cute, and I love your colors. Thanks so much for playing along with our sketch at Stamp Fairy and Best of Luck!

Sharon Basel said...

Oh this is so darn cute! I love how you used the StampFairy image in the circles. Such a fun look and I love your colors too. Thanks so much for playing in the StampFairy challenge this week!
Sharon :)

Gerda said...

Hi Hon

this is such a sweet card. Love how you used the funny alien in various sizes/positions, too cute.

Thanks for playing with us at Stampfairy Challenge this week.

Hugs, Gerda