Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Play Date Cafe Color Challenge

Okay, while I was looking up the newest challenges on Sunday, I found this color challenge that closely resembled some zoo paper I had been working on making kids cards out of.  But my paper had some dark blue and olive green added.  So I decided since I was working with monkeys anyway to create my own background paper that matched better.  All in all, it turned out pretty cute even though it is simple.  It has been a few years since I have created much for children, so it has been an interesting experience rediscovering what kids like.  :)  Here is the card for PDCC#82:


4 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Cute! I like to create my own backgrounds too :) Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Jinny Newlin said...

Super cute, and great design! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Fiona said...

Cute CAS monkey card :) Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

How cute are those little monkeys!! LOVE the way you used ribbon on those tags!! Thanks for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the PDCC:}