Sunday, October 15, 2017

PaperArtsy Topic 14 Glitter

I have really been enjoying looking at and reading about PaperArtsy's topics this year. They are full of such great inspiration.  So once again, I decided to try and create something.  One of my favorite things is to see is a stencil or stamp used in multiple ways, so I opted to use the same PaperArtsy stencil again, but this time for a Christmas ornament.  This uses the PaperArtsy stencil PS036 by Kim Dellow on both the base and the middle layer with clear glitter paste. The top is a white flock with glitter in it used through a snowflake stencil.
There were so many great glitter project posts posted by the design team, it was hard to choose just one.  I really enjoyed the Vintage Black Sparkle by Debs Wainswright and the Happy Halloween with HP by Corrie Herriman.  The Christmas Star Ornaments by Raquel Burillo were wonderful too.

2 comments:

Mac Mable said...

What a creative project. Love how you've used the stencils and the glitter paste is so pretty as is the flock with the glitter in it. My craft room is full of dry glitter and I love it! Thank you for stopping by my blog x

Corrie Herriman said...

Great project !