I love metallic finishes, so I was really inspired by the PaperArtsy Topic #13. And all the following design team posts were amazing. They definitely showed a wide variety of ways to incorporate metallics in your art. My favorite project was Metallic Secrets for EEA. Loved the tone on tone effect.
My card uses copper texture paste used with PaperArtsy stencil PS036 by Kim Dellow on the card base. Then copper embossing powder was used to edge the doily, the first layer of matting, and the twine. The sentiment was also stamped with the copper embossing powder. The leaves were spray inked, then coated with crackle glaze, and then buffed with either a metallic copper shimmer paste or a metallic gold shimmer paste to get in the cracks and make them stand out.

5 comments:
Wow, the copper paste is a beautiful background and your crackled leaves are stunning! Excellent composition! Hugs, Autumn
What a beautiful card!! So autumnal!
I too was inspired by Alison's post... Beautiful card, I love the leaves and flourish cluster, so full of details!
Smashing card, love how the leaves come off the card!
Great card ! Love the leaves !
Corrie x
Post a Comment