After several weeks of caring for Jason, then being sick myself, it feels really good to start creating again. So I decided to tackle several wonderful challenges this week. The toughest one for me being the
StampFairy challenge #20: A touch of Sparkle, 3 Design Papers, and 2 Dies or Punches. Having to use three patterned papers was something that gave me a bit of fit until I finally ended up with an end result I just loved the look of. The image is a lovely angel freebie from StampFairy.
The two dies are the shapes the image is mounted on. Her wings and halo have Stickles over them to make them shine. The heart was covered with dimensional glaze, my husband's new favorite treatment for my cards.
4 comments:
Hi Hon
your hubby is sooo right! I love diamond glaze too, so simple but gives so much effect! Love your card, the colors are sooooo pretty!
Thanks for playing with us at Stampfairy.
Hugs, Gerda
What a great card using one of our freebies. Love that stickles too (I love a bit of glitter!) Great colours too, I love lilac and pink. Good luck in the draw. Annette xx (Stamp Fairy DT)
Crafting is very good for illness. I hope you are feeling better now.
Love this little cutie. Your colors are so bright and fresh! Thanks so much for playing at StampFairy Challenge.
Deanne :)
Terrific job with the challenge. I love how you sparkled up the SF image and the combination of papers you've chosen. A really terrific card. Thanks for sharing it with us at StampFairy!
Sharon :)
Post a Comment