Okay, so I was little late finishing the card I wanted to send out for Easter for my sister Kimmie, so I just added a lovely spring sentiment and some bling instead. It was so lovely I decided to enter it into the Clearly iStamp Challenge.
There is glitter on the flowered paper and some pretty little blue and pink gems as accents.
The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and the sentiment was from Altered Scrap.
4 comments:
Great Easter card! Thanks for playing along with the CIC :D
What a cute card! Your image is adorable, as is your attention to detail! Great Job! Thanks for joining us at the Clearly Inspired Challenge! Hope to see you next time!
That is image is GREAT! like all the punch work on this too.
Awww my card was for a challenge! I love it and in my book it won! Xoxo
Post a Comment