Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Catching up again

Hello.  Believe it or not, there has been a little bit of creativity happening lately it just has not been posted.  Between being ill, then going away for a long weekend, then ending up feeling under the weather again, it just has not been going very quickly.  I finally finished my cards for a couple of challenges I just loved that were posted a couple of weeks ago.  And hopefully I will have their pictures posted soon. LOL.  Thankfully, most of the Halloween cards have now been sent out after my dear husband helped select who received what.  They were so much fun to make and all so different.  Heck, why stick with one style when you can try a variety.  LOL  And I have already picked up a few cute things to make cards for next year.

Now it is time to start on Fall and Thanksgiving cards.  Here is a picture of me getting ready for the new phase:
Happy Creating!

2 comments:

Kimberly Karl said...

Too cute! Lol I just picked up stamps for our Halloween cards last night, hope to get those in the mail today :0) my next goal is fall cards too I picked up a new technique that I hope comes out right. I'm going to keep that a secret for now though teehehe! I'm loving being able to see your projects! What a great idea to have blogs :0) I'm going to try and get pics of my latest projects up today (fingers crossed!) talk to you soon! Love, Kim

TR said...

I'm loving being able to your lovely works of art as well! Keep up the great work. Really looking forward to seeing all your fall cards. Love, Tricia