Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Progress Update

Well, somewhere along the way, I lost track of my early numbers for April.  I think I only had a few made each week, but will have to make sure to keep better track in May.

January
Week 1: 10
Week 2: 11
Week 3: 12
Week 4: 5
Week 5: 17

Total for January: 55

February
Week 1: 5
Week 2: 16

Week 3: 18
Week 4: 21

Total for February: 60


March 
 Week 1: 7
Week 2: 15
Week 3: 7
Week 4: 16

Total for March: 45

April
Week 1: 6
Week 2: 14
Week 3: 6
Week 4: 8
Week 5: 19

Total for April: 53

May
Week 1: 10
 
Total so far: 223

*Update:  Found my original tally sheet from when I started the year and discovered I had made many more cards than I thought the first weeks of April.  Yay!


 

No comments: