Discovered the Wednesday challenge at Flutter By Wednesday this week and have to say this is definitely going on my regular to do challenges lists. Love the idea of using butterflies and fairies more often as I love them both. This week's challenge is to use blue, green, and yellow on your card. This inspired this lovely card I made for my adopted mother:
I used a flower border stamp and inked it with light green ink first, then in a few random spots, adding a light blue ink. The butterflies were cut from embossed paper and then lightly inked with yellow and blue ink to draw out the pattern. The bodies are made from light green pearls.

4 comments:
What beautiful big butterflies TR, love your inking technique, so glad you were able to join us at Flutter by Wednesdays this week, hope to see you again.
Luv CHRISSYxx
[ps...thank you for your kind comment on my blog]
So happy you found us! Such pretty butterflies! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!
A pretty card. I love your sweet butterflies and the gentle colours
So very pretty. Love all the dimension here and the fabby pearl bodies on your butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesdays.
Post a Comment