Thursday, March 10, 2011

Trying digital stamps for the first time

Okay, I have decided to try out a couple of digital stamps for the first time ever.  They were just too lovely not to.  That and I decided to pick two that had a challenge deadline to help motivate me to get them done sooner rather than later. LOL.  The prisma colors look great with them.  It definitely gives them a bright sunny feel to them.  And coloring them helped brightened up a rough day for me.  :)

My first one was from Limited Run Stamps .   They have such pretty and fun stamps.  The cupcakes are just gorgeous.  I'm entering this in their Anything Goes challenge.  Thanks for sharing such a lovely stamp.  I have already colored more and am in the process of creating more cards with this flower image.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

TR beautifully done love how bright and bold you've created this
and thank you for entering my Challenge
hugs Nikki